Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Off-Topic General Discussion

Free Character Art

Hello all! I have been needing some art practice lately. So to kill two ahrimans with one stone, I decided to draw FC member's characters. The general size of these pictures will be about 600x600 pixels (may change and I will adjust to race accord...
Small Rhozarnin Ventriznin 3y
Rhozarnin Ventriznin51516Small Kamille Bidan 3y

When Life Postpones Pleasure

I apologize for not letting anyone know earlier that my apparent return to FF is delayed much longer than anticipated. If I haven't already been kicked from the group I'll find you guys when I get back on, so to make a long story short, I'm going ...
Small Budtoka Supakush 3y
Budtoka Supakush2201Small Mordermi Auditore 3y

The Elder Scrolls Online

READ BEFORE VOTING!Okay, so I have seen a handful of folks expressing an interest in TESO. I know Grimm and I had a blast playing over this last beta test weekend. With launch coming up fast, I thought it would be a good idea to try and hammer out...
Small Rhydin Lanzyr 3y
Rhydin Lanzyr71054Small Budtoka Supakush 3y

this is an oldie

but i stumbled upon it randomly and lol'dhttp://www.collegehumor.com/video/3980096/we-didnt-start-the-flame-war
Small Runestone Einherjar 3y
Runestone Einherjar1233Small Runestone Einherjar 3y

Ex Men: Wolverine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhko3m7D6UA
Small Runestone Einherjar 3y
Runestone Einherjar1179Small Runestone Einherjar 3y

Other games

Is anyone going to be playing Star Citizen when it comes out? or maybe TESO?
Small Grimm Stronghammer 3y
Grimm Stronghammer6667Small Kamille Bidan 3y

PC or PS3

I'm really getting frustrated with this current setup...I don't even have a desk... and the damn floor is basically concrete so my butt hurts.Either I stick with PS3 copy and play it as it is with a usb-keyboard.OR I go for a PC copy, and run it o...
Small Ensign 4y
Ensign171242Small Ameratsu Shikhu 4y

What are YOU listening to? / What DO you listen to?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxkSpYhdDo0
Small Ensign 4y
Ensign403772Small Ayane Bloodraven 4y

Near death experince.

So my sister and I are driving down the highway when she suddenly "attacks" me screaming "CALL MOM, THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT IS BLINKING!1!!!!" and she pulls a supper hard turn into an emergency lane and then everything from there on was pretty good...
Member avatar small Soren Galewind 4y
Soren Galewind13948Small You OverThere 4y

Just a question.

Would it be ok, if me and my friend (when our normal server we use is down) use a vent room?
Member avatar small Soren Galewind 4y
Soren Galewind15961Small Ryiden Shadowblade 4y

Fun Fact

1. For those old First generation Nintendo players... Did you know on the game of Duck Hunt.. The 2nd controller can be used to control the ducks?
Small Strixer Hawkins 4y
Strixer Hawkins13763Small Strixer Hawkins 4y

PSP: Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions

HEy, I always wondered about this... Does the game has an online feature or something? Or is it one of those thing where someone has to be nearby? I have the game... And I always wanted to test it out but could never do it. Same thing with th...
Small Strixer Hawkins 4y
Strixer Hawkins6489Small Strixer Hawkins 4y

New EverQuest

0.o hmm mixes minecraft with medieval fantasy.... if pulled of right one hell of a winner....http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/02/everquest-next-is-real-and-its-amazing
Small Ryiden Shadowblade 4y
Ryiden Shadowblade2257Small Koneko 4y

Lightning in FF14

Here is the info on lightning appearing in FF14 for those interestedhttp://forum.square-enix.com/ARR-Test/threads/82347-About-FF-Series-Collaboration?p=972944#post972944
Member avatar small Frank Virtus 4y
Frank Virtus111075Small Neris Milltall 4y

League of Legends

How many on here plays League of Legends? I do, I think of myself as a average player. Reason I'm making this post it's so we can still play together, at least till launch for FFXIV. If you're interested in playing a game with me... or maybe h...
Small Strixer Hawkins 4y
Strixer Hawkins6452Small Neris Milltall 4y

A recent project of mine

Hello there. I just thought i'd use my first post ever to tell a little bit about myself and share a project I've been working on recently. First off, my name is Lee. I'm 26 livin' in Kansas City. I'm an electronics engineer and recently I saw thi...
Small Evelyn Lee 4y
Evelyn Lee14849Small Koneko 4y

FFXIV Graphics and Monk Job Update!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8R4aT5SCRg&NR=1&feature=endscreenJUST KIDDING, but this is how I feel when I play pugilist... Just keep thinking... one day mr.character you'll be just as horrifyingly super duper badass....Oh by the way if...
Small Ensign 4y
Ensign5469Small Neris Milltall 4y

Silly questions

What is the journal section for, and who can see it?
Small Grimm Stronghammer 4y
Grimm Stronghammer3337Small Ryiden Shadowblade 4y

Makes me wanna cry :/

It'll explain itself...Though this is just a facebook page it seems the videos are of the actual organization's true intentions. For that, they have my respect, wish I could contribute as well seeing how they are..
Small Ensign 4y
Ensign5426Small Neris Milltall 4y

What's the difference?

What's the difference between this forum setup and phpbb3...?I'm currently running a forum that's hosted by GoDaddy but yeah... What exactly are the pros and cons of both?
Small Ensign 4y
Ensign7657Small Koneko 4y
Page 1