Notify Message
Forums
SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
Everything you need to know about Dungeons (Maps, Strategies, and more!)
44Small
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Player Help

[Pinned] Unlocking Dungeons

Hey guys here is the list ive found on another forums about the dungeons and i thought it would be great here.If you have any information on any of the missing info please post it so i can change the post.Sastasha Limsa in Lominsa (15-18) How to U...
Small Neris Milltall 4y
Neris Milltall1529Small Neris Milltall 4y
[Pinned] Minions List
Player Help

[Pinned] Minions List

Hey guys i found this on another forums and thought this would be great to have on oursThere may also be more added so stay with meBaby BatPurchased from Junkmonger Nonoroon for 2400 gil in Poor Maid's Mill, Upper La Noscea (west side of the lake)...
Small Neris Milltall 4y
Neris Milltall2518Small Mordermi Auditore 4y
Player Help

[Pinned] PC Controls and Keyboard Shortcuts

Character movement: Use WASD to move your character. You can also move your character forward by holding left and right click. The right mouse button will turn your character. Press the spacebar to jump. Camera movement: Hold left click and move y...
Small Koneko 4y
Koneko1315Small Koneko 4y
Player Help

Atma times

Now, we know there are many theories about Atmas, especially when it comes to times of farming. Sajju Yan said in FC chat that there are certain times that you can farm FATEs at, and have higher chances of getting an Atma. Note, that these are sup...
Small The Halkon 3y
The Halkon4531Small Grimm Stronghammer 3y
Player Help

Materia

Here is some information i've found out about materia. I will update it soon once i find out some more infoCreating Materia- After completing the quest to create materia, all you have to do is wear a piece of disposable gear until it has spiritbou...
Small Neris Milltall 4y
Neris Milltall211778Small Tilula 3y
Player Help

Help for fresh 50s

I found this exceptionally helpful flowchart / road map to endgame up to the coil.
Small Grimm Stronghammer 4y
Grimm Stronghammer2290Small Grimm Stronghammer 3y
Player Help

Gear

If you are unsure which gear / food is best for your class / race heres a link that might help out with that http://www.ariyala.com/ffxiv/gear.html
Small Zei The Burning Knucles 3y
Zei The Burning Knucles1188Small Zei The Burning Knucles 3y
Player Help

Titan HM

I know that I'm not the only FC member needing Titan HM for relic quest. Maybe we can get a list here of who needs it for which job, we can form up a group or so at a time that works for the majority. I need it for my whm and even though he doesn'...
Small Brinrin Healingblade 3y
Brinrin Healingblade9935Member avatar small BigT ColdFire 3y
Player Help

People who'll help with dungeons ^.^

So i'm putting together this list of patient FC members who like helping and teaching noobies and low lvls with ffxiv. You don't have to be a high lvl to have you're name on this list, just a willingness to help. My first mmo was ffxi and this is...
Small Brinrin Healingblade 4y
Brinrin Healingblade121065Small Tashiro Kairo 3y
Player Help

Patch Notes

2.15 Patch notes
Small Grimm Stronghammer 3y
Grimm Stronghammer2252Small Mordermi Auditore 3y
Player Help

Back to work

Hey hey, Lunar Pr0z, Chase here with a proposition. Temps are dropping in new jersey and the mountain calls for my service. Alas with my gf in Peru i can dedicate my free time to Final Fantasy. Id like to extend an offer to all members under 5...
Member avatar small Chase Burns 3y
Chase Burns2266Member avatar small Chase Burns 3y
Player Help

Needing help with AK for relic

I would like to get AK done this week so that I can progress in my relic quest. I have made it all the way through on my first attempt but it was before I beat chimera. The next attempt, the party I was with couldn't get past the first boss. And m...
Small Brinrin Healingblade 4y
Brinrin Healingblade7675Small Ameratsu Shikhu 4y
Player Help

Special in-game characters

Just copy the character (you'd probably see it as a square) and paste it into the game chatFont - Name - UNICODE - HQ symbol -E03C - leftcurvearrow ( -E040 - rightcurvearrow ) -E041 - mouse icon -E050 - mouse left click -E051 - mouse right c...
Member avatar small Tataneja Kokoneja 4y
Tataneja Kokoneja3391Small Zei The Burning Knucles 4y
Player Help

Resource List.

Hey people.So being the noob that I am, I try to find as many help guides as I can. I stumbled across this resource list a few days ago and it's been my best friend. I searched the forum and didn't see it posted anywhere.The BA FFXIV Resource List...
Small Ginko Adashino 4y
Ginko Adashino1206Small Ginko Adashino 4y
Player Help

Titan HARDMODE- Tips & Guides

It seems many of us are either stuck or have had difficulties with the very smexy Titan. Sure there's 100 guides and videos we can post in here (and I'm sure I will) but....what tricks do you have up your sleeve that have helped you get further i...
Small Exa Lite 4y
Exa Lite91431Small Exa Lite 4y
Player Help

Attributes

Ok, So as we know when we lvl past 10 you start getting points in your ability score. Now Arcanist can go either Summoner or Scholar.. and all Jobs are, are basically just an item you equipt to give you more abilities... what happens if Summoner ...
Small Ryiden Shadowblade 4y
Ryiden Shadowblade4392Small Zei The Burning Knucles 4y
Player Help

Macro Guide (Important!)

In FFXI, and most likely every hardcore MMO's macros plays a huge role. Especially for those of the mage and tank roles. I think it's very important that people learn to make macros for the simple fact it makes things easier for you and your par...
Small Strixer Hawkins 4y
Strixer Hawkins1238Small Strixer Hawkins 4y
Player Help

FFXIV ARR Server Status

For anyone that wants to know the status of our server or anyone else server statushttp://arrstatus.com/
Small Neris Milltall 4y
Neris Milltall4690Small Lord Braska 4y
Player Help

Interactive Map of Eorzea

hey guys i just found this and thought it would be great if you wanted to find a certain place in the game.http://home.comcast.net/~nakomaru/ffmaps/
Small Neris Milltall 4y
Neris Milltall1248Small Neris Milltall 4y
Player Help

Midge Swarm help

Guys, I was having a lot of trouble fighting this NM.I took a party of eight people and we even had two conjurers and two gladiators to tank it, but it wiped the party very quickly.It was a cold Saturday morning when I spotted him, I took a few of...
Small Alkaid Arisato 4y
Alkaid Arisato5405Small Neris Milltall 4y